Business Finland are pleased to invite you to apply for a presentation slot at the 4th edition of the Tech Tour European Healthtech Investment Forum(EHIF), Helsinki, Finland on 10-11 March 2020, hosted by Business Finland. The Forum is becoming a leading health hub with start-ups in the sector growing at a huge speed, offering a unique opportunity for knowledge exchange and long-lasting business cooperation, namely investments and partnerships.
BUSINESS FINLAND CALL ON THE MOST INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEURS, OPERATING IN:
• Digital Health
• Medical Devices & Diagnostics
• Personalized Health
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Coaching Session at the Venture Academy on 10th March, to be well prepared for your pitch
• Presenting opportunity before European investors in your sector
• Plenty of networking opportunities with corporate investors, venture capitalists & fast-growing companies
• Opportunity for One2One Meetings between you and investors
• Visibility through our website & your company profile in the event booklet
• Networking Dinner on 10 March in the heart of Helsinki
• Opportunity for the highest rated presenters to pitch at the flagship Tech Tour Contest Final 2020 with 170+ investors and 170+ companies
APPLY BEFORE 23TH JANUARY BY:
• Registering directly on Business Finland´s website
• Completing your online profile, or updating your existing one (personal information, company information, project)
• Uploading your latest presentation/pitch deck to participate in the Selection Process
Should you have further questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE YOU HEARD OF DEALFLOW FINLAND SERVICE??
Dealflow.fi is a Business Finland’s service for investors, that helps investors to search and contact companies of their interest from Finland. Ensure your company’s visibility to investors by creating a company profile into the platform.
More information: Tarja Enala, Senior Advisor, email@example.com or https://www.businessfinland.fi/en/whats-new/events/2020/european-healthtech-investment-forum-2020/